Predictive Risk factors for Heart Disease
Heart Disease is the most common cause of death around the globe and includes coronary heart disease, stroke, mini stroke and peripheral arterial disease. There are many risk factors associated with coronary heart disease and stroke. Some risk factors, like high blood pressure, can be modified with treatment and some risk factors such as family history, cannot be modified. Non modifiable and modifiable risk factors can increase the probability of developing CVD.
- Physical inactivity and cardiovascular disease
- Tobacco and cardiovascular disease
- Diet and cardiovascular disease
- Blood lipids as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease
- Hypertension impacts on your heart and blood vessels
- Obesity and cardiovascular disease